I have 3 Regions for Rent, part of a 4×4 so each Region comes with 12,000 prims. Rent is paid 4 wkly & is 12,500 I’z
Any questions please contact me Inworld
A recent posting in the Forum got me thinking…
[quote] I came into IW one year ago and upon returning. Not much has changed except
there are less people now.
I left before because of a few reasons.
1. No decent hair for men. I know, You probably think that is stupid. Well its not.
2. Alot of false advertising. Example: Texture packs. For a high price you can buy the same texture over and over. The creators of these packs make it look like your getting different kinds in the packs. but its pretty much the same texture with different colors.
3. Cloths for men. Come on, Why cant anyone build decent cloths for men?
4. Not much animated stuff and upon return, No improvements.
5. Alot of deception. I met some really nice people in IW but I also met alot of people trying to deceive and trick me.
6. Something good here. The land owners are wonderful. Very helpful and generous.
7. Great Music in the events. Truly excellent.
Over all. I do not feel encouraged to hang out in IW much.
And even tho I bought 2 parcels of land. I am not sure Ill be in much. Bye[/quote]
If residents are truly leaving, as suggested in the OP of this thread because of a lack of Content then they really haven’t looked far…
This is just a Taste of what you CAN Find in Inworldz if you look..
Hair… & Mens Clothing… Well I sell Mens clothing myself & I sell some Hair
Damselfly ~ Deviant, EMO-tions, & Hot Heads are just 4 there are a lot more.
These are just 2 there are many more.. Hawkes, stella
We Have some Excellent Malls filled with many fine Creators Bellissima, Matahari, Rhapsody, Mimi’s Choice
Animations: Abranimations has been here for a few years now, along with Animation Station & a whole lot more, too many to mention… just do a search in classifieds
Texture Makers… There are countless, I have no idea where this resident was looking, but they didnt look far enough imo
I can count on a couple of fingers the amount of ppl I have met in my 4yrs in Inworldz, who have tried to deceive me… I met zillions in SL & I was only there for 3yrs
You want to see ppl? Just look at the map…
Inworldz Map photo by balpien hammerer
I have watched this world grow from nothing to what it is today…… 75000 & counting!
The Monthly BargainHunters Sale is Back!
Merchants taking part this Month Include:
Bad Kitty – May sale
BHMS – K Fiorell
Jewelry by Timeless Designs
The Old Mill Garden Gallery
Wedgemore Treasures -Country Village
Wind River & Teal’s Garden
Sale takes place the 1st & 2nd of every Month (Merchants details must be submitted by midnight 27th of previous Month)
Next Sale date: 1st & 2nd May 2013