I want this! Looks super cool
An Adult Colony for an Adult Grid!
The Proposal put forth by long term Resident Rosie Lavochkin has been a hit with Inworldz Residents & if I had a private Region I would be joining them. As it is I have a Mainland Region, strictly PG as is all of the Inworldz Mainland & Sponsored Regions. Yet we have the official word here… Inworldz IS an ADULT Grid & Always has been.
The fact that we do have many PG Regions means nothing. We are all ADULTS in Inworldz…. here is the Bohemia Charter
The Charter for “Bohemia”
The Colony to be known as “Bohemia” within the VR grid known as Inworldz is an intentional community of privately owned adult and mature rated regions, set up by its members to provide a contiguous continent that is navigable by land, air and waterways and be generally open to visitors.
The Bohemia Colony welcomes within it artistic, commercial, role play and residential regions of any adult/mature rating/theme or genre who wish to be a part of a community of like minded, free living adults who agree to the following terms:
1. All regions must be mature or adult rated and generally kept open to other residents of Bohemia and undertake to maintain navigable pathways across their regions for other visitors who, by entering Bohemia, will be deemed to accept that they are entering a continent of Inworldz where uncensored but legal content of an adult nature may be encountered, witnessed or experienced.
2. The content owners and providers within Bohemia will not under any circumstances be held responsible for the well being of any registered avatar who turns out to be a minor who has encountered adult content in Bohemia and will not be liable in law for any behaviours that avatar may experience by having entered Bohemia by their own free will.
3. Regions within Bohemia may elect to restrict access to their private lands on the basis of e.g. gender, age, sexual orientation, religion/spiritual belief or any other definition they deem fit without censure, which is allowed (or not disallowed) by law and complies with the TOS of Inworldz… provided they comply with the requirement to provide a clear method of notification of such restriction and a clear pathway through their region to maintain the contiguous nature of the continent.
4. Private regions who do not wish to be situated directly adjacent to other private regions who may be providing content of a more extreme nature they are uncomfortable with, must make their own protective provision to provide and pay for a scenic sim as a buffer zone to protect themselves from visually witnessing the adult behaviours of others and this scenic sim must also allow for the unrestricted passage of residents/visitors.
5. Regions situated in Bohemia may create any sort of artistic/residential/roleplay/themed and/or commercial content (other than ad farms) on ground level but to preserve navigable air space must restrict construction on platforms to above 1000 metres.
6. Ban lines will generally not be allowed in Bohemia although residents may restrict access to parcels for short periods if privacy is required. Privacy should NOT extend over the entire region so region owners will be required to ensure that the pathways designated for public access are parcelled off and kept open at all times.
7. A management group will be properly elected from the owners and residents of regions situated within Bohemia to deal with any contraventions/disputes that arise from disagreements relating to the core requirements of the charter as set out above. The working rules of the Management group will be set out separately.
If you have a private region marked ADULT & You would like to become part of Bohemia just have your Regions moved to the area around these 2 locations
Bye for now
For as long as I have been a Resident of Inworldz, some 4+ years now. The Forum has been a daily read for me, good or bad, its my 1st stop of the day. In the beginning hardly anyone posted. I used to just post for the sake of showing any would be visitors that there was life on the grid. Then as we grew & new residents began to post on a daily basis & discussions & debates became a regular occurrence, so too did the squabbles. It is nothing new, all Forums get heated at times. I do not know what happens to some ppl when they are replying to threads, I know in the past I have allowed myself to be drawn in & my temper has gotten the better of me, which isn’t good for anyone. These days I give my Opinion & walk away… I try to not get drawn in to any ongoing squabbles. I often wonder what visitors must be thinking when they see so many locked threads on our Forum, but the thing is… Inworld life is not like it is presented on those Forums.
Most all of the Residents I have come into contact with… inworld.. and there have been many.. are kind, helpful, thoughtful, caring. I log in & a group chat will pop open… no squabbling there… just friendly banter or helpful hints. I can either join in, or just watch it flow as I work.
On the Forum we have those who do seem to like the drama… they ignite it, then inflame it, but Inworld I have yet to see any drama. You go to an event & your with a nice bunch of friendly ppl, some you may not even know and its just wonderful to see everyone enjoying our world.
I wouldn’t like to see the General Forum closed permanently & sometimes I question the reasons for a thread being locked, especially when a new one usually opens to continue on with the debate. Personally I would like to see Moderators handling the Forums… taking away the burden from the Founders… who.. lets be Honest here… cannot win whatever they do.
People want to have their say … and some like to Force their Opinions.. at any cost.. Let us just Hope that the cost is not to have our General Forums at all… that would be a sad loss
If you are reading this & have been reading the Forums & thinking wtf I am not going to join that grid…. Just remember what I have said… Life Inworld is so much better… You won’t be disappointed
See you Inworld
Welcome to the InWorldz DreamSharing Site! We've put this site together specifically for our users to share their DreamShares from InWorldz with others, and participate in contests that will be ongoing!
The above video is a great example of a DreamShare of a project done originally by Ener Hax, and shared by Tranquillity Dexler. Many thanks to Ener for sharing :)
Welcome to the Bargain Hunters 48 Hour Monthly Sale List for AUGUST, you will find listed here all the Merchants participating in this months sale.
SALE starts at midnight last day of this month and runs for 48 HOURS until midnight on 2ND OF THE MONTH.
1. Sophia Fashion
2. Chrisje Tattoos, jeans & art
3. Jewelry by Timeless Designs
4. Timeless Textures Main Store
5. Ro!Act Designs
6, Hues – art gallery
7. Button Moon
8. Rose Petal Creations
9. Miyoko Cruiz
10. EBDesign for Builders & Creators
11. EBDesign for Consumers
12. Wind River Homes & Furniture
13. Teal’s Garden Shop – Outdoor Decor
* * * *
This concludes our sale for this month, List for next months sale will be sent out at the end of this month.
Thank you for taking part in the sale we hope you picked up some great bargains….. stayed turned for our next Sale List , tell you friends to join the group so they get the sale list and grab themselves a bargain.
A bit like emancipation but for zebras folks :) This blog is for my Zeoples!
Where do I start, well I'd just like to say we need more zebra folks or other creature folks in virtual worlds, there's just too many hoomanz!
Hoomanziz all they want to blog about is fashunziz. I haz stripes and they iz black and white. That's as fashionables as I'm gonna get.